Passionate and dedicated hired hands are our strength. The masterpieces are created by the masterminds and 'home to be proud of' can only be possible with the man power who can take the pulse of the client to suffice needs and beyond. The process of hand-picking the workforce is now in progress. If you are a person with zeal to excel and creative mind which can support the segment, we welcome you to join us.
1. Sr. Architect
Designation: Sr. Architect
Experience Required: Min 15+yrs
- Architect with 10+ years of architecture and planning experience in Commercial and Residential
- Understanding of Project Conceptualization, designing & planning
- Hands on experience in Autocad,Revit,Sketchup
- Responsible for preparation of concept, schematic, tendering and construction drawings
- Supervision during the construction phase to ensure adherence to drawings, budget and timelines
- To coordinate with concern consultants & authorities regarding requirements regarding pre sanctioning work
- Responsible for verification of work & progress of Architecture department, Design coordination for MEP, Structural, Architectural, Interior Design & all other concerned consultants & authorities.
- Taking approval of Directors & other Dept Heads (as per requirement) & coordinate accordingly.
- To arrange consultant meetings as per requirement & schedule.
- To maintain the record of communication done with consultants, MOM of meetings etc.
2. QA & QC
Designation: QA & QC
Experience Required: Min 8+yrs
- Implement the QA/QC management system at site
- Coordinate with quality inspections with all the site sub contractors and vendors coordinate all non destructive testing on site
- Coordinate with the customers representative on all quality matters
- Coordinate all receipt inspections
- Distribute relevant QA/QC documentation to site subcontractors
- Verify that the quality related site activities are in accordance with the applicable codes and standards
- Participate in the site internal and external site audits
- Coordinate all the quality site inspections through the site QC inspectors
- Ensure all quality control documentation is complied and competed for as-built hand over through the QC turnover engineer
- Control all nonconformance reports and undertake remedial action
- Compete site quality control instructions and action remedial responses
- Review the customers specification and undertake relevant training to the site QC inspector
- Monitor the implementation of the approved site QC Plan
- Complete and coordinate the approval of the sites QC technical submittals to the customer
- Coordinate with the site construction manager on all quality issues Coordinate and chair the QA/QC site weekly meetings with the projects subcontractors QC personnel
- Elaborating inspection and test programs
- Ensure the safety is adhered to at site
- Assure all technical documents relative to site quality control are current status
3. Electrical Maintenance
Designation: Electrical Maintenance
Experience Required: Min 2+Yrs
- O&M of circuit breakers viz.VCB, SF6 & ACBs
- O&M of Oil filled transformers and dry type transformers
- Maintenance of Induction motors and should be well versed with starters
- O&M of DGs (Electrical part)
- Should be well versed with Energy metering, protective relaying, Lighting systems & Energy conservation
- Establish and maintain standard operating procedures (SOPs) for operations, periodic checking / inspection and maintenance are carried out for the equipments.
- Attend to breakdowns and ensure proper corrective and preventive actions are taken to avoid / reduce such occurrences in future.
- Manage a team of technicians in a shift with respect to monitoring of operations, maintenance and repair works, maintenance of checklists, documents, records etc.
4. Site Engineers
Designation: Sr.Site Engineers
Experience Required: Min 8+ years
- Receiving and documentation of drawings, details & project.
- Understand and execute project as per drawings and quality norms.
- Execute Concreting, Shuttering, Steel Reinforcement as per IS norms.
- Day to day planning of activities at site with reference to the project.
- Schedule Interacting with other departments for material, equipment and labour supply.
- Coordinate with QS for weekly billing and submission.
- Coordinate with surveyors for marking, level fixing etc.
- Supervising the execution activities at site.
- Inspection of material received at site for its quality Labour Management.
- Reporting any issues related to project progress to the concerned on regular basis.
- Sending daily reports to Reporting Manager.
- Monitor site stock and report the same on daily basis.
- Reconciliation of MaterialGet approvals from quality team, architects etc.
- Should possess knowledge on IS norms.
Send your resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org